Total Pageviews

Currently Reading...

Currently Reading...
Mermaid Park by Beth Mayall

Monday, May 31, 2010

Just A Little Update




Hey everyone,

So, this weekend there was another booksale at the library. I did not get as many books as last time. This time I managed to get 141. The selection wasn't as great this time. Oh, well. I have enough books to make my own library. :P

I'm really excited for summer becasue instead of reading books, I'm planning on finishing mine! I'm really excited about that! It still needs an enormous amount of work though but the outline is being finalized this time. No more changing it, because I plan on getting it just the way I like it. I'm going over and over it and making all the changes that need to be made.

Right now my main focus is school. However, this blog actually is part of a project. I'm suppose to read six books of a genre I'll always read and six of a genre I rarley read. I picked romance and science fiction.

I would like to thank my teacher-librarian for giving this to me as an assignment. I've gone above and beyond the criteria as I am have pretty much posted every book on here that I have read this year. I also plan on continuing with this for who knows how long. So thank you! :)

Well, that's about it! More posts coming soon. :)

~~~Your, Bookworm

No comments:

Post a Comment